"I need clearer examples, better documentation, coding exercises, and tutorials."
When it comes to learning SuiteScript, I often hear things like:
"The official documentation is poor, requires a NetSuite login, has errors, is incomplete, and is difficult to search."
"Everything I am doing is on my own, in addition to my full-time job. I can't just be gone for a week to do training."
"The consultants I knew who could write their own scripts were by far the best consultants."
These are almost verbatim quotes from other NetSuite users trying to learn SuiteScript, just like you.
If you want to learn SuiteScript through clear guidance and examples, then my SuiteScript Coaching programs are made for you.
When you join, you'll gain direct access to my own deep SuiteScript development experience.
You'll get the support and guidance you need to become a confident, competent NetSuite developer.
This program has made getting started in SuiteScript 2.0 a lot faster than I expected, with a lot less banging my head against the wall.
... it worth the investment, specially when you are stuck or with a problem you just come here ask and BOOM problem solved ...
Enterprise Application Engineer
I know an almost infinite amount more due to you and your coaching than I would have.
There are multiple levels of coaching you can choose from:
Personal Roadmapping Program
Designed for the Do-It-Yourselfers, you will receive a concise, personalized plan each month for progressing your SuiteScript knowledge, tailored to your current skill set and long-term goals:
- Each month starts with a 20-minute, 1-on-1 phone call to establish your current experience levels, establish your personal goals are for learning SuiteScript, and adapt your roadmap.
- From this call, I create a personalized learning roadmap to guide you through the immediately important concepts to make you a better SuiteScript developer.
- Each monthly roadmap includes a list of free resources you can study to learn more as well as exercises and projects you can complete.
Group Mentoring Program
Built for those who would like more day-to-day advice and interaction with a community of fellow students, this program includes:
- everything from the Personal Roadmapping program
- A private Slack room that gives you direct access to me for same-day responses on your SuiteScript questions, as well as the support from a small community learning right alongside you.
Exclusive Tutoring Program
Created just for those who want extremely detailed tasks and consistent accountability as they learn, this program includes:
- Everything in the Group Coaching program.
- Everything in the Private Roadmapping program.
- A weekly 20-minute 1 on 1 call with me to discuss what you learned and accomplished throughout the week and establish your goals and tasks for the following week.
- Unlimited personal code reviews for any SuiteScript you write.
- A lifetime 30% discount on all of my physical and digital products.
- To ensure you get the personal attention you need, this program is limited to 5 people per month.
There is no other way to get individualized support and coaching with SuiteScript like this at these prices.
If at any time in your first 30 days, you are unhappy with the program, I will refund 100% of your payment.
$495 / month
$199 / month
$99 / month
You can cancel at any time, so that you are in complete control of your costs. I think of cancelling as graduating, so I'll actually be excited that you're ready to move out on your own.
Stay as long as you'd like; cancel whenever you'd like.
If you have any questions about these programs, email me (email@example.com) and we will discuss.
Not Sure Yet?
Check out my introductory email course that will get you started with SuiteScript on your own:
Best 3 Resources for Learning SuiteScript
Enter your email address to receive this free course that will show you several handy, effective resources for learning SuiteScript.