Anything I wrote today about business would both feel and be inadequate. I simply can’t arrive at the words to express how I feel in this moment. So instead, here are a few helpful tips for engaging with me:
- If you believe that citizens storming the Capitol to overthrow the certification of a free and legal election somehow amounts to anything less than levying war against the United States, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe that said traitors were only masquerading as Trump supporters, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe that voter fraud is rampant in the US (except when your candidate is elected of course!), Unsubscribe.
- If you don’t wear a mask because it “infringes on your personal freedoms”, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe vaccines cause autism, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe literally anything from QAnon, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe that saying Black Lives Matter is somehow to the exclusion of other lives, Unsubscribe.
- If you believe that doing “whatever you want” with anyone else’s body is just “locker room talk” or is in any way acceptable behavior, Unsubscribe.
This is not an exhaustive list, but should give us some firm ground on which to start.