Master Transaction Searches in SuiteScript
Transactions are a critical aspect of any business' operations, and as a SuiteScript developer, no matter where you work, you must be able to build key reports and analytics based on Transactions.
Transaction Searches in SuiteScript builds on the foundation established in Basic Searching in SuiteScript and Advanced Searching in SuiteScript; it is intended to help you understand the nuances of searching Transactions via SuiteScript.
Chapter 1: Understanding mainline
Examples: How many of each Item were ordered last month?
- About the "Main Line" concept in NetSuite and how important it is to effective Transaction searches
- How to remove sublist data from your Transaction searches
- How to isolate specific sublists in your Transaction searches
Chapter 2: Sorting Search Results
- What are the most recent Sales Orders?
- What are the oldest Return Authorizations?
- What are the most recent Sales Orders, with the highest Amounts first?
- How to apply sorting to your SuiteScript Search Results
- How to apply sorting across multiple Columns in your Search
Chapter 3: Aggregating Transaction Results Based on Minimal/Maximal Values
- What is the Amount of the Most Recent Sales Order by Customer?
- Which Sales Rep had the Top Transaction in each Month?
- Who is the Contact for the Most Recent Case Filed by a Customer?
- How to leverage NetSuite's When Ordered By feature in your SuiteScript searches
Chapter 4: Transaction Status in Searches
Example: What are all the unapproved Return Authorizations from last month?
- About the strange behaviour of Transaction Statuses in SuiteScript
- How to Filter on the Status field of a Transaction
- What values to expect from the Status field
- Where to find the appropriate values for a Status Filter
Chapter 5: Location-Based Inventory Searches
- How much On Hand Inventory do I have for each Item?
- What is my Inventory breakdown at a specific Location?
- How to leverage the Inventory Filters and Columns in a Search
- How to use the special set of Filters and Columns for Location-based Inventory Searches
My Insta-Refund Guarantee
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase and email me saying so, I will immediately click the Refund button and return 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Questions? Still not sure?
Email me with your questions or concerns, and I'll reply directly.