The BAR for netsuite development is too low
The most effective software development teams in the world have reached the top by mastering five key areas:
- Attracting Top Talent: identifying, hiring, and onboarding new developers
- Cultivating Valuable Expertise: tightening their focus to solving the critical problems of a narrow niche
- Developing the Team: evaluating and leveling up existing developers
- Executing with Quality: planning, estimating, and delivering impactful software
- Automating Best Practices: implementing processes, tools, and automation for higher quality software
There's no reason your NetSuite development firm shouldn't be employing these same practices for higher quality, more enjoyable software work.
My name is Eric T Grubaugh, and I've created everything you see on this site to help the leaders of SuiteScript teams improve their decision-making process in those crucial team-building areas. I've used this Sustainable SuiteScript framework to help NetSuite Development teams:
- reduce developer turnover,
- increase quality and efficiency in software delivery, and
- build a more effective, engaged development team
Together, my clients and I reach those outcomes through three primary means:
SuiteScript Operations Diagnostic
Expert insights from an objective observer on the current state of your development operations and your software team.
Successful cultures of engineering are built on foundations of continuous improvement and consistent, honest feedback cycles.
private leadership mentoring
So you and your team are constantly slammed. I've been through it, and I've helped others like you through it, too. You can build a saner, sustainable practice.
To explore more of the Sustainable SuiteScript framework alongside me, join my daily email list for SuiteScript leaders:
Causes i Support
Every year, I donate 5-10% of my revenue to various charities and organizations which tackle crucial issues of our time: