The BAR for netsuite development is too low
The most effective software development teams in the world have reached the top by mastering these key areas:
- Focusing on People: identifying, hiring, onboarding, and retaining their best developers
- Cultivating Valuable Expertise: tightening their focus to solving the most critical problems of a narrow niche
- Enabling continuous learning: investing deeply in leveling up their teams and listening to feedback with intent to act
- Executing with Quality: consistently delivering impactful software with high standards by leveraging team conventions and automation
There's no reason your NetSuite development firm shouldn't be employing these same practices for higher quality, more enjoyable software work.
My name is Eric T Grubaugh, and I've created everything you see on this site to help the leaders of SuiteScript teams improve their decision-making process in those crucial team-building areas. I've used this Sustainable SuiteScript framework to help NetSuite Development teams:
- reduce developer turnover,
- increase quality and efficiency in software delivery, and
- build a more effective, engaged development team
My clients reach those outcomes through these primary means:
SuiteScript Operations Diagnostic
You and your team are constantly slammed, but it doesn't have to be that way. You can build a saner, sustainable practice.
private leadership mentoring
Expert insights from an objective observer on the current state of your development operations and your software team.
To explore more of the Sustainable SuiteScript framework alongside me, join my daily email list for SuiteScript leaders:
Causes i Support
Every year, I donate 5-10% of my revenue to various charities and organizations which tackle crucial issues of our time: